Friday, July 10, 2009

How to Secure a Wireless Internet Connection

Some folks will share their connections with their neighbors, splitting the costs. Generally I wouldn't do this unless I knew the other people could be trusted- the last thing you want is your neighbor helping you save a few bucks on your ISP bill each month only to get a cease and desist letter because they've been downloading music or movies illegally.

I'm no legal expert, but last I checked I believe the person whose name is on the bill is ultimately responsible, at least unless it can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that only certain machine(s) performed the piracy.


How to Secure a Wireless Internet Connection -- powered by eHow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, unless you're a spammer. Spammers suck.